The Neutrogena brand ambassador has creamy, smooth skin and is always seen with a stunning face of makeup. Find out what products she can’t do without!
Vanessa Hudgens is so on-trend for fall. She’s loving a darker lip look. “I’ve been doing a lot of bold lips recently. It’s so much fun I feel like especially with short hair it’s such a statement and it’s just fun — I love it! I love playing with colors,” says Vanessa. “I’ve been doing lately the deep burgundy — plum almost. Because with the short hair its like there’s not that much you can do. But the one thing I adore is the 20’s and 30’s, so like I’ve been doing the finger wave and a good plum lip and it’s very of-the-era and it’s fun.”
What three products can she never leave the house without?
1. Neutrogena MoistureShine lip gloss: “It is really pretty and has a beautiful shimmer that you can wear during the day or night,” says Vanessa.
2. Neutrogena SkinClearing Blemish Concealer: “It’s amazing because you can put it on and it’s concealer, but at the same time it’s taking care of any blemishes you may have. So you’re covering and treating at the same time, which is awesome.”
3. Neutrogena Healthy Skin Custom Glow Blush & Bronzer: “[The blush & bronzer] is amazing because my purse is such a mess — to have this consolidated makes things a lot easier to find.”
What are YOUR three beauty must-haves?
Get more from our BFFs at Glamour.com here!
- 40 Fab Fall Boots for Under $200
- Rob Kardashian Talks to Glamour (and Tells Us What He’s Looking For in a Girlfriend!)
- The Best Jeans for Your Shape
- The Top 10 Most Googled Haircuts Of 2011